The Resource "88" grand old songs : for voice, piano and uke., Piano arrangements by Eugene Platzman
- "88" grand old songs : for voice, piano and uke., Piano arrangements by Eugene Platzman
- Title remainder
- for voice, piano and uke.
- Statement of responsibility
- Piano arrangements by Eugene Platzman
- At head of title: the world's greatest collection
- Pub. also under title: Grand old songs
- All that I ask of you is love -- Any little girl that's a nice little girl (is the right little girl for me) -- At a Georgia camp-meeting -- Baby shoes -- The band played on -- Beautiful Ohio -- Because -- Because I'm married now -- The belle of Avenoo A -- Bicycle built for two (Daisy Bell) -- The Bowery -- Budweiser's a friend of mine -- By the beautiful sea -- Collegiate -- Come, Josephine, in my flying machine (Up she goes) -- Daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow -- Don't wake me up, I am dreaming -- Down in Bom-Bombay -- Down went McGinty -- Emmet's cuckoo song -- Emmet's lullaby -- The Gaby Glide -- Good-bye, Rose -- Gyp, Gyp, my little horse -- Hello! ma baby -- Hoo-oo! (Ain't you coming out to-night) -- How'd you like to be the ice-man? -- I ain't nobody's darling -- I don't want to play in your yard -- I guess I'll have to telegraph my baby -- I'll be true to my honey boy -- I've waited, honey, waited long for you -- Indiana -- It don't seem like the same old smile -- It takes a little rain with the sunshine (to make the world go round) -- Johnny, get your gun -- Last night on the back porch (I lover her best of all) -- Liberty bell (it's time to ring again) -- A little bit off the top -- The little house upon the hill -- The little widow Dunn -- Long boy -- The man that broke the bank at Monte Carlo -- Mary Kelly's beau -- The minstrel singer (If I had a voice like Scanlan) -- Mr. Captain, stop the ship -- Molly and I and the baby -- My gal is a high born lady -- My Mariuccia take a steamboat -- My Nelly's blue eyes -- My sweetheart's the man in the moon --
- (Cont.): No wedding bells for me -- On the Mississippi -- Only one girl in the world for me -- The pardon came too late -- Peek-a-boo -- The picture that is turned toward the wall -- Plain Molly O -- The Princeton cannon song -- Roll on, silver moon -- Rose of Washington Square -- Roses bring dreams of you -- She is more to be pitied than censured -- She is the sunshine of Virginia -- She may have seen better days -- She was happy till she met you -- The sidewalks of New York (East side, west side) -- Strike up the band (here comes a sailor) -- The sunshine of Paradise Alley -- Sweet Genevieve -- Sweet Marie -- That's why they call me 'Shine' (S-H-I-N-E) -- There's a girl in the heart of Maryland (with a heart that belongs to me) -- They're wearing 'em higher in Hawaii -- Throw him down, McCloskey -- The trail of the lonesome pine -- The upper ten and the lower five -- Wait till the clouds roll by -- We don't want the bacon (what we want is a piece of the Rhine) -- When I dream in the gloaming of you -- When you were sweet sixteen -- Who threw the overalls in Mistress Murphy's chowder? -- Won't you waltz 'Home Sweet Home' with me (for old times' sake) -- Yes! We have no bananas -- Yip-i-addy-i-ay -- You are the ideal of my dreams
- New rev. ed.
- 64 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of "88" grand old songs : for voice, piano and uke., Piano arrangements by Eugene Platzman
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "88" grand old songs : for voice, piano and uke., Piano arrangements by Eugene Platzman
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.multcolib.org/resource/PKeoCN-NNSc/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.multcolib.org/resource/PKeoCN-NNSc/">"88" grand old songs : for voice, piano and uke., Piano arrangements by Eugene Platzman</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.multcolib.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.multcolib.org/">Multnomah County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Multnomah County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...